Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Coming Soon to a Computer Near You...

…behold, the teaser trailer for the newest documentary to hit the small screen.

It's epic.

It's raw.

And it's all true.  

video

Scary as it looks, it's a lot better than it used to be.  Back in October my mom got us that black metal thing which has coat hooks and shelves, which has made a world of difference.  But, as you have witnessed, there's still quite a way to go.

Can it be improved for cheap or free?  That's the question.  It's going to take all of my ingenuity (and probably all of our cardboard diaper boxes).

Tune in on Friday and check out the Clean-up Link-up at Real Housekeeping this Friday to find out how I fared in the epic battle of Mom vs. Stuff in "The Entry Way" (rated R for Really?)

4 comments:

  1. Much of that looks familiar. I think the best way I can reduce the scary clutter is to get rid of stuff but unfortunately I have the pack rat gene!

    ReplyDelete