Sunday, July 12, 2015

Answer Me This

Another Sunday, another link up at Catholic All Year...

1. At what temperature do you keep the thermostat set? Summer, winter, day, night?
Don't have a thermostat, bahahahaha.  In the summer it is hot, in the winter it's not unbearable (although we do wear sweaters and socks). 

2. What is your favorite frozen beverage?
I do love a Starbucks Frappucino.  I love them too much.  I no longer have them, because none is easier than one.  One makes me want more, and they are expensive!!! But that's probably my favorite.  Iced coffee with half&half is my favorite cold drink...and I've become a big fan of cold brewed coffee after learning that it was even a thing one could do.  

3. Where do you keep your keys?
On a lanyard in my purse.  Best to avoid putting them in pockets, especially in the winter when I'm wearing many layers and have mini freakouts about which layer's pocket they are in.  

4. Have you ever really been lost?
One time that I was really lost and really unhappy about it was 2 summers ago.  We had just finished our third day of driving to North Dakota, and it was really late (midnight-ish) and in the middle of nowhere...I mean, even more than usual (this is ND we're talking about).  There was a tiny town and we were supposed to be staying in a rental house there and just couldn't find it.  We drove all over the town looking around.  My husband just wanted to park the car and sleep in it but I did NOT like that plan.  We ended up calling the lady who rents it out and she guided us there, despite the very late hour. But it was a pretty rotten feeling to be tired and cranky from the long car trip and not able to find where you're staying because it's all dark and unfamiliar.  

5. What is the last movie you saw in the theaters?
The last installment of the Hobbit back in December.  We do not go out to movies very often.  Right now we have a glut of movie gift cards, but I hate wasting them on movies that I don't think I'm really going to enjoy.  We do plan to see "Inside Out" soon.  There aren't many Pixar movies I haven't liked and it's an intriguing premise.  And there is so much dreck out there.  Soooo much dreck.  


2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to hear what you think of Inside Out. I've mostly liked their other movies as well. But this one didn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete