Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Done!

The ceremony dress is the white one, the reception is the red 

The backs of the dresses 
The dresses are done!  Well, technically, one bridesmaid's dress is not quite done because she hasn't tried it on yet.  But it only needs to have the elastic fitted and then sewn and then it, too, is done.  The dresses don't look all that amazing on hangers, but they look good on Alishia!  
I would update more right now, but Ruby is climbing me like a jungle gym so I'd better stop for the moment.  But I knew that people would want to see what I had done.  More pictures of her in her dresses and the bridesmaids in theirs after this weekend, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job! I am looking forward to seeing a pic with a bride or bridesmaid wearing one.

    ReplyDelete