BABIES ARE EVERYWHERE!
| I'll take another one of these, please. The quiet model. |
Today was our second zoo trip of the week with the summer camp I'm teaching, and that place is crawling with babies (ha ha.) I also saw quite a few very, very new babies: teensy weensy little lumps of cuteness. I texted Allen that I was having an acute attack of cute baby fever. He replied something to the effect of "you already have one."
I know. But I want a NEW one! So small and cute! So precious! So BABY!
This happens every few weeks (thanks, hormones) and it is a bit exhausting. I notice
| No, I asked for the QUIET model! Not the yowler! |
And then walking in the door I get a dose of reality when I see the floor of the living room strewn with all of the books, toys, and paraphernalia of Ruby. We would have to be in a bigger apartment, that's for sure.
In conclusion, babies are so cute.
p.s. Ruby is playing with her baby doll right now and trying to swaddle it in a washcloth. Adorable.
I think we should have lots of babies :)
ReplyDelete