Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Shamelessly stolen from another blog!  I'm kind of burned out because I've been doing coursework all day, but still felt like updating.  So, here you go:

1.   My current obsession is    craving Sour Patch Kids like it's my job.

2.    Looking at pictures of Ruby when she was a little tiny baby      makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is  writing   .

4.    Procrastination   is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is   a gift.

6.  In high school I was    fortunate to have really good friends, really good teachers, and a good relationship with my parents.

7.  When I'm super tired    I become very cranky and/or very ridiculous.  I've never been drunk, but people tell me that I act like I'm drunk when I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment