Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scrapping!


What a treat! Last night I got to go to a crop!  A crop, in case you don't know, is kind of the scrapbooking equivalent of a quilting bee. People go with their scrapbooks and spread out and work companionably on their own stuff.  I've been meaning to go for a while but things always came up.  But last night, Andy and Allen took turns watching Ruby so I could go.  I got several pages done and enjoyed being in the company of other ladies (several of whom had little kids, too). One of the best hings about a crop is that the consultant who holds it usually has a lot of Creative Memories tools (punches, cutting tools, fancy scissors, etc.) that she lets us use.  Good deal! 
Yesterday I also had an ultrasound.  The tech said that it would be too soon to tell the sex of the baby...darn!  I kept my eyes peeled as I watched the screen, and for a fleeting second I thought I saw some, ah, boy parts.  But I certainly couldn't swear to it.  But the baby is definitely looking more like a baby and less like a speck.  I have felt movement every so often, too.  My 20 week ultrasound will be in a month or so, and that's the one where I will hopefully find out the sex.  So excited!  Excited to start feeling more of the baby kicking, too.  I'm just starting to show a bit now.  I will put up some pictures when we get a new computer.  I don't know if I can get pictures from my camera onto the computer we're using now (my school-issued laptop, a PC, blehhh). 

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA the benefits of catching up two months later--NO SUSPENSE! I know, I know, I know!!! Still super super happy for you & Allen (and Ruby, Big Sister that she'll be). So excited to see you in your preggo state! (Though no tummy-rubbing--I'm sorry, I think that's weird... I will chat to Baby Boy Cook from a reasonable distance.)

    ReplyDelete