Thursday, March 8, 2012

Squeaking a post in...

Uh oh, I'm only a few minutes away from the midnight (Eastern Standard Time) deadline for the day!  I don't have a lot to say.  I feel drained, as if someone extracted all of my will and energy via a big syringe and then injected it into someone or something else (my toddler, perhaps).  There is just too much to do right now!  I'm glad we signed a year long lease because the thought of moving again in anything under 12 months is a horrid thought.  I really don't like packing up.  Too much irreducible crap, as my parents would say.  Even Allen is stressed, and it takes a lot to stress him out.
On another note, 36 weeks preggy today!  4 weeks to go, if that.  I've had a lot of Braxton-Hicks type tightness today, although nothing really regular or timeable.  Just hoping that Max hangs in there another two weeks or so.  That will get us into the new house, past my baby shower, and through the last week of school before spring break.  We shall see...

2 comments:

  1. Whew...I kinda got a little tired reading your post. Actually, it took me back many years to the excitement of a growing family and much going on. Hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am glad you sliced today even though you are drained!

    ReplyDelete